HARANA Scholastic Package
This educational package is an essential addition to school libraries of all levels. Perfectly suited for education professionals focusing on Asian American Studies, Philippine Traditional Culture, Music & History, Filipino-American Studies, and World Music/Ethnomusicology.
HARANA Scholastic includes the following:
– Rights to screen the movie multiple times in classrooms and lecture settings
– Access to online streaming of the full movie (for laptops, desktops, and mobile devices)
– 1 High-definition Blu-ray exhibition copy for theater screening
– 1 HARANA Movie DVD with featurettes and commentaries
– 1 Introducing the Harana Kings CD – the album recording that resulted from the search for practitioners.
– Articles and personal research findings on harana custom and its music by Florante Aguilar
– A Discussion Guide by Dr. Ramon Silvestre, PhD Anthropology, geared for the middle school, high school and university levels
There are no reviews yet.